Resume Sample 03
- 123 Street Address
City, State 00555
- (201) 555–0000
Creative bottom line oriented professional with a demonstrated record of success in the financial services industry. Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, and negotiating skills with the ability to handle multiple initiatives.
Well versed in:
- Portfolio Management
- Loan Review
- Product Development
- Business Development
Big Bank, Brownsville, PA
December 2000 – Present
Commercial Loan Officer, Assistant Treasurer
- Market, manage, and execute new and existing business banking products and credit services targeted to business clients.
- Manage product pricing and profitability.
- Responsible for commercial lending, business development, and relationship management in Dover and Turnip Counties. Portfolio included 30 customers, approximately $10MM in loan outstandings, and commercial mortgages of approximately $3MM. Average loan size of $1MM. For 2001, led the bank in new loan volume. Served on the
Bank's Advisory Committee.
Great Bank, New York, NY
October 1995 – December 2000
Assistant Treasurer, Portfolio Manager
- Underwrite, review, and decision commercial credit facilities between $250K to $4MM in exposure. Manage a portfolio of 40 corporate clients. Portfolio consists of $10MM in loans & $20MM in deposits. Received achievement award for productivity.
Brand Name Bank, Commercial Loan Department
June 1990 – October 1995
Credit Analyst, Account Executive
- Responsible for the underwriting and analyses of credits between $100K and $1MM. Maintained a Commercial Loan portfolio of 20 accounts with total commitments of $20MM. Prepared and presented credit analyses of prospective borrowers.
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- BA, Business and Accounting, 1990
- Achieved Dean's List and Phi Beta Kappa honors