Resume Sample 02
- 123 Street Address
- City, State 00555
- (201) 555–0000
To obtain a challenging position in the community banking industry which will
utilize my skills as a branch manager.
Bank of Utopia, Rutherford, NJ
January 1990 – Present
Branch Manager (January 1998 – Present)
- To date, have taken the office from $19MM to $25MM.
- Maintain and control all aspects of branch operations.
- Manage a staff of nine professionals.
- Responsible for business development, in branch sales management, employee training, and appraisals.
- Developed consumer loan portfolio from $300,000 to $900,000 in one year.
- Member of the executive committee for the Passaic Valley Council and Boy Scouts of America.
(January 1994 – January 1998)
- Organized and directed operations of a $18.5MM commercially oriented branch.
- Initiated and cultivated relationships with commercial clients through cold-calls, telemarketing and referrals, as well as aggressively calling upon existing customers to cross sell additional products.
- Solicited, evaluated risk exposure and participated in decision making regarding commercial lending opportunities.
- Maintained complete operational control over budgets and staff.
- Planned and facilitated institutional image-building through community involvement in various civil organizations.
- In my tenure, I brought the branch up from $14.2MM to $18.5MM.
Assistant Branch Manager
(January 1993 – January 1994)
- Assisted in managing a $45MM commercially oriented branch.
- Administered staffing functions, including recruitment, selection, training, motivation and evaluation of staff personnel.
- Ensured operational compliance with established institutional and regulatory standards, as well as operating budgets.
- Participated in new business development and consumer/commercial credit operations.
- Completed in-house training program in Corporate Lending.
- Instituted "in branch" training program to involve entire staff in increasing overall branch profitability through cross-selling.
(January 1991 – January 1993)
- Held third position on the platform of a $70MM branch.
- Directed teller operations, delegated responsibilities, and resolved problems.
- Participated in administration of the branch's commercial loan portfolio.
- Provided comprehensive support services to both retail and commercial clients.
- Member of local civic organizations to promote the bank, enhance customer relations, and gain new business opportunities.
(January 1990 – January 1991)
- Developed an overall understanding of bank function by rotational assignments through all departments of a
$4 billion dollar financial institution, which included experience as a teller and platform person.
- Studied and evaluated institutional transactions from item receipt through federal clearing house under the direction of a First Senior Vice President of Operations.
- Spent significant amount of time with business development officers and financial services sales representatives.