Resume Sample 04
- 123 Street Address
City, State 00555
- (201) 555–0000
Great Bank, New York, NY
January 1999 – Present
Vice President, Portfolio Manager
- Underwrite, review, and decision commercial credit facilities between $250,000 to $4
million in exposure. Manage a portfolio of 40 corporate clients. Portfolio consists of $10 million in loans
and $20 million in deposits.
- Market, manage, and execute new and existing business banking products and credit services targeted to business clients. Manage product pricing and profitability. Cultivate and train 19 branches in commercial lending and business banking. Track performance and provide senior management with recommendations.
- Achieve new business goals, financial budget, and lending strategies designed to maximize profitability while managing credit risk.
- Led Bank within group in 2000 in revenue generation. Achieved 125% of goal in 1999, and 150% of goal in 2000.
- Review economic conditions and industry positions. Recommend options that can support client financial needs. Structure
and finance M&A transactions for clients.
Bank of Paramus, Paramus, NJ
January 1996 – January 1999
Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager
- Managed and developed commercial and consumer loans, business and personal deposit base, interest, non-interest income, and investment products.
- Improved overall development of three separate offices and increased 1st office ranking from 78th of 120 offices to 10th place.
- Led region in client presentations in 1996 and 1998. Met with existing clients and prospects to review and analyze their financial needs and investment interests. Led the region in commercial loans in 1997. Increased portfolio by 40% in 1997 and 30% in 1999 compared to a projected goal of 10%.
- Cultivated a strong staff and created a team environment to support and improve growth. Maintained a non-existent attrition rate and a 25% promotion ratio.
- Maintained close relationship with Senior Management to draw support, project budget goals, and create an aggressive approach within our market.
Big Bank, New York, NY
June 1991 – January 1996
- Trained extensively in credit risk and financial analysis with heavy exposure in corporate lending.
- CFA program Level I candidate
- MBA, International Business Concentration, Purdue University, May 1995
- Formal Credit Training, Jon A. Strobel, New York, NY, 1994
- BA, Economics, Purdue University, May 1991
- Languages: Fluent in Swahili, knowledge of Mandarin Chinese
- Computers: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access